Ultimate Trans Africa Expedition38 weeks From GBP 4850 More about this trip
Complete Trans Africa Expedition30 weeks From GBP 3950 More about this trip
Western Trans Africa Expedition21 weeks From GBP 3050 More about this trip
Build Your Trip to Africa
England customs are relatively simple, and if you follow basic guidelines with your luggage you should not have a problem.
Visitors travelling from countries outside the EU must declare any cash over €10,000 or the equivalent. This also applies when travelling out of England to a non-EU country. Failure to declare cash could result in a penalty of up to £5000.
If traveling to a EU country however, there are no restrictions on importing or exporting cash.
The following items are prohibited in hand luggage or hold luggage:
- Gas cylinders such as butane, oxygen, propane, and aqualung or any other gas.
- Flammable liquids and solids such as lighter or heater fuels or paint
- Poisons, including insecticides, weed killers, arsenic and cyanide.
- Radioactive material, oxidising material, and organic peroxides such as bleaches and fibreglass repair kits.
- Handguns, automatic weapons, munitions, ammunitions or any kind of explosives.
- Infectious substances such as bacteria and viruses.
- Corrosives such as mercury, acids, alkalis, and wet-cell batteries.
3 England Overland Tours recommended for you
38 weeks From GBP 4850
London to Cairo
30 weeks From GBP 3950
London to Nairobi
21 weeks From GBP 3050
London to Cape Town