WIN your trip price FREE!
Overlanding Africa has teamed up with Africa Travel Co to give you the chance to win the African adventure of your dreams.
Where to? You tell us where to and you may be the lucky adventurer to receive the trip price for free.
Like. Vote. Win!
To enter, all you have to do is…
If you’re a finalist we’re going to ask you to tell us what makes your trip of choice so amazing.
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 March 2013 and you could be the lucky winner!
Terms and conditions:
• The closing date for entries into the Overlanding Africa Cape to Victoria Falls Competition will be 01 March 2013 and no late entries will be accepted.
• One winner will be chosen.
• The winner must select one of the following departure dates: 10 March, 24 March, 07 April, 21 April and 05 May 2013.
• The prize of the competition is a 21 day trip from Cape Town to Victoria Falls. For further information on what the trip entails, browse the Cape Town to Victoria Falls overland trip page.
• The prize is a Cape Town to Victoria Falls Camping Tour valued at R 6 495, local payment and optional activities are excluded.
• Entrants must be over the age of 18 years old.
• The prize will be awarded to the sender of the best submission after the closing date.
• The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Each entry needs to include the correct contact details of the person entering the competition, which includes name, email address and contact number.
• Only one email entry per person will be accepted.
• The prize is not transferable, nor can it be converted into cash.
• All travelling costs are not included. Therefore flights, airport taxes, visa costs, and any additional costs over and above the basic overland trip will be at the winner’s expense, unless specified.
• The prize should be redeemed within 1 month of the competition closing date.
• Staff members of Overlanding Africa, the host company or organisation sponsoring the prize, their advertising and public-relations agencies, and immediate families may not enter.
• Winners are not eligible for another holiday prize for 6 months after the closing date of the competition they have won.
• If a response from the winner is required by Overlanding Africa or the host after being notified of their winnings, the winner is required to respond within one month of being notified or they may forfeit their prize if Overlanding Africa or the host see fit.
• Winners use the prize at their own risk. Overlanding Africa shall not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence, including gross negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize.
• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering. These rules are legal and binding upon entrants.
• Overlanding Africa reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
• In the event of the sponsor of the prize being unable to deliver on their promises, Overlanding Africa will not be able to award a prize to the winner of the competition.
Commenting is not available in this channel entry.
- tom lee07 Feb 2012
The highlight of my trip had to be Gweru in Zimbabwe, it was my idea of paradise. So much to do there with the animals and the location of it was just beautiful!
— Anne B (27) from Ireland
The trip was great! A very relaxed ride in a mokoro, followed by camping in the Okavango Delta and watching the animals on the islands was awesome!
— Michael & Silke from Germany
I loved every millisecond of the entire trip... Guess what I did in Swakopmund? I skydived out of a plane - woohoo was that AWESOME :-)
— JoJo E (61) from Switzerland
Finally home and had a great timeâ€¦. I loved the shark diving, Sossusvlei and Himba people. Saw Lions, a Leopard, Elephants, Giraffes, everything really! Thanks for…
— John E from Canada
I did not believe in god till i visited Chobe National Park.
— Juca from Uruguay
Do this on the Cape Town to Nairobi with Gorilla Trek.Tours with Gorilla Trekking in Uganda
Do this on the Best of South Africa.Tours with Kruger National Park Game Drive
Do this on the Cape Town to Nairobi Epic.Tours with Mt Kilimanjaro Trekking
Do this on the Best of South West Africa.Tours with Okavango Delta Mokoro Excursion
Do this on the Best of East Africa.Tours with Serengeti National Park Excursion
Do this on the Best of South West Africa.Tours with Victoria Falls Flight of Angels
Do this on the Best of South West Africa.Tours with White Water Rafting on the Zambezi River
Visit Etosha National Park on the Best of South West AfricaTours through Etosha National Park
Visit Serengeti National Park on the Best of East AfricaTours through Serengeti National Park