Everyone has a talent. Some can sing like Adele, dance like Michael or twist a cherry stalk into a knot with their tongue like my friend Tiffany. But how many people can say that they have the ability to whittle a sculpture out of food? **queue sound of crickets chirping** … I thought so.
When it comes to food, 90% of us foster an imaginative streak that never stretched further than making a dam out of our mashed potatoes and filling it with gravy. Fun. The remaining 10% put us to shame with using their amazing talent to do stuff like this to food:
Welcome to LMFAO (Laughing My Fricken' Ass Off) Fridays! Every Friday we'll be posting a funny video (with some relevance to Africa!) for all to enjoy. If you have a hilarious video to share, drop us a line or leave a comment below. If you have us rolling in the aisles, your video could feature in next week's "LMFAO Friday"!
Your videos: - Do not have to be your original work - Must be LMFAO funny - Should highlight a quirky characteristic of Africa or one of its many amazing destinations!
Here's our first video: "EVERYBODY is heading to Cape Town for 2010".
The biggest music festival in Africa kicks off on Zanzibar Island, Tanzania on the 11th of February 2010. The Sauti za Busara Music Festival is the biggest music event in East Africa - if not in all of Africa - and brings together over 400 local and international artists showcasing the best of East African music.
Parades, singers, dancers and drummers are guaranteed to get your blood pumping and the pounding beat of African music is a highlight of any East Africa Overland Tour! The 5 day event finishes off with a beach party to end all beach party's and dancing till dawn is common - a perfect end to your Africa Overland 'trip of a lifetime'!
Be quick and you could travel through the best of Botswana Game Parks - absolutely free! Buy 1 seat at the full regular price departing on either the 15th September 2009 or the 17th November 2009, and get another seat for free!